Are you getting notices from the bank threatening that you will lose your home? Do not be too quick to give up your most valuable asset.
You have options. You have rights! We can fight for you to obtain the time you need and help you stay in your home.
Clair Gjertsen & Weathers PLLC help borrowers facing financial difficulties save their homes and protect them from lender abuses. We understand the complex problems and issues faced by homeowners in mortgage default.
At Clair Gjertsen & Weathers PLLC, we can provide help regardless of where you are in dealing with your financial problems or foreclosure proceeding, including:
- Probability of falling behind on house payments
- Delinquent on payments, but no foreclosure action taken
- Recent serving of a foreclosure lawsuit
- Served with foreclosure papers a while back, but unsure of the process
- Discovery of a public foreclosure notice without notification
- Receipt of a notice from a marshal to vacate the premises
There are options available at every stage of a foreclosure action and only an experienced attorney in foreclosure defense can ensure that all of your rights are protected.
Even if a foreclosure sale occurred, you still have legal rights. Clair Gjersten & Weathers PLLC can guide you towards a favorable transition and avoid an unplanned eviction.
Have you been fighting your foreclosure which resulted in an unfavorable decision? Clair Gjertsen & Weathers PLLC know the foreclosure law inside and out and have been successful in getting unjust rulings overturned.